Saturday, February 12, 2011

Burton Impact Gloves .ca

दिसिअमो

I say it is crazy scirtto

The fact remains that the infamous me are the shit, always ruining the dreams of the wags, but thank you for giving me a Gregorian calendar by 28 days in February, and probably some more I would no longer recognized .
's been so long since last post, the opportunities are gone, I'm reborn others, the explosion of Facebook and the collapse of the blog, now known field-share, I like it. Placido
in my opinion is not very nice to the cops *, one might say, PSM.
What am I thinking?
The medical officer went out vein, I have a purple arm, next week I will give my best, the festival begins shit, we're all friends in the barracks, there is a meritocracy.
LettoTurcaMensa as physical temper and mind to a life in a cage ...


* ex hyper and shape of the PF film, Romanzo Criminale is passed to and Vallanzasca.Svolta ACAB.

0 comments:

Post a Comment