Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bad Dye Job At Salon Still Need To Pay

newcomer! [2]


At 23 I was driving to the station when the bus arrives (Ascoli-Roma), down passengers, almost all return to their car, or climb and share with loved ones, all except one girl (or lady?) waiting.
Even before I heard a noise, seemed to be a bird, very repetitive and dull, out of curiosity I go out and see that girl with a furry mouse that hops among its hungry pack. A BMW
arrives and the lady goes on. The kitten
almost chasing the SUV accelerates and disappears ... but I will open the door and sling me towards him (maybe her), which is now immezzo the road, as I see Cuccio jumps on me and rubs me close to ear and enters the hood of his sweatshirt.
I had to do?!
nothing, I took it and I took it home, I took the milk and it has been virtually silent for 5 minutes, or the time for scolarselo.
The problem is basically one, but looking great, or the other foundling, this, that none of it, the little guy's purring, but he gl blows constantly, now he is on balcony and Scazzi not want none ...
I hope you get used to it, since he was a spider in late October as the new guy (looks like Sylvester the Cat, but triggered more ...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment